The White Lion Pub and Restaurant
Warmingham Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4PS
SO TRY READING OUR REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS ON TRIPADVISOR AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY
PUB OPENS AT 12noon EVERY DAY
FOOD SERVED ………
MONDAY to FRIDAY 12noon to 2pm & 6pm to 9pm
SATURDAY 12noon to 9pm
SUNDAY 12noon to 7pm
For bookings call 01270 584707
Come along and visit this superb local country pub with its own restaurant.
A warm and friendly atmosphere awaits and everyone is welcome to sample fine cask ales, lagers and wines from our well stocked and traditional bar………… or if you are hungry you can choose between a bar snack or a full a-la-carte meal from our comprehensive menu or specials board.
- A delicious freshly cooked lunch is served EVERY SUNDAY from 12 noon to 7pmwith a choice of 3 roast meats, and other tasty options as well. One, two or three courses !
- On Wednesdays we have a Buy One Get One Free STEAK NIGHT from 6pm to 9pm – VERY POPULAR, BOOKING ADVISEABLE
- On Fridays you can “Sizzle into the Weekend” from 6pm
- Monday to Friday Two Course Lunchtime Special served from 12 noon to 2pm
In the summer our large beer garden with cows in the field behind is there to relax in or in chillier seasons, our two roaring log fires will – along with a drink or two – warm you up nicely.
- SKY & BT sports / live football, rugby etc
- Darts & pool table
- Beer garden in summer / roaring log fires in winter
- Great venue for Christening or Funeral or Wedding
- Five a side football pitch
- Darts and Dominoes team on Monday nights – new players always welcome, ask at bar
- Ladies darts team on Tuesdays – again new players always welcome
- Large car park
Comfortable recently refurbished lounge area. Sports theme bar with pool table, darts board and big flat screen TV. Log fires burning in the winter. The pub has ample off road car parking, patio area and a large grassy beer garden with benches which have parasols in the summer. Cows roam the field in the back and usually come over to see what you are doing !!!
To the side of the pub a grass five-a-side pitch and small secure play area for the children.
Waitress service restaurant with wide ranging menu of quality home-cooked food incorporating local produce wherever possible. An exciting menu is complimented with a superb daily Specials Board from the team of Chefs.
This is accompanied by a wine list offering something for every taste at “drinkable” prices.
Every Wednesday is Buy One Get One Free Steak Night from 6pm to 9pm