The White Lion Pub and Restaurant
Warmingham Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4PS
PUB OPENS AT 4PM ON A MONDAY AND 12PM EVERY OTHER DAY
FOOD SERVED ………
MONDAY – SORRY NO FOOD SERVED (Exc. Bank Holidays 12pm-6pm)
TUESDAY to THURSDAY 12 noon to 2pm & 6pm to 8:45pm
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY 12noon to 8:45pm
SUNDAY 12noon to 6:45pm
For bookings call 01270 584707
Come along and visit our superb local country pub with its own restaurant.
A warm and friendly atmosphere awaits and everyone is welcome to sample fine cask ales, lagers and wines from our well stocked and traditional bar………… or if you are hungry you can choose between a bar snack or a full a-la-carte meal from our comprehensive menu or specials board.
- A delicious freshly cooked lunch is served EVERY SUNDAY from 12 noon to 6:45pm with a choice of 3 roast meats, and other tasty options as well. One, two or three courses!
- On Wednesdays we have a Buy One Get One Free STEAK NIGHT from 6pm to 8:45pm – VERY POPULAR, BOOKING A TABLE IN ADVANCE IS ADVISEABLE
- On Fridays you can “Sizzle into the Weekend” from 6pm
- Tuesday to Friday Two Course Lunchtime Special served from 12 noon to 2pm
In the summer our large beer garden with cows in the field behind is there to relax in or in chillier seasons, our roaring log fires will – along with a drink or two – warm you up nicely.
- SKY & BT sports / live football, rugby etc
- Darts & pool table
- Beer garden in summer / roaring log fire in winter
- Great venue for Christening, Funeral or Weddings
- Outdoor children’s play area and large grassed area
- Darts and Dominoes team on Monday nights – new players always welcome, ask at the bar
- Dominoes team on Tuesdays – again new players always welcome
- Dogs are welcome in our beer garden, lounge or bar (just not in our restaurant area). If you ring to book a table for food and are bringing your dog, please let us know when you book so we can reserve you a table in the correct area
- Large car park
- Large undercover outdoor bar with 75″ tv for live sporting events
Comfortable recently refurbished lounge area. Sports theme bar with pool table, darts board and 2 x big flat screen TV. The pub has ample off road car parking, patio area and a large grassy beer garden with benches which have parasols in the summer.
To the side of the pub a large grassed area and small secure play area for the children. We have recently opened our outdoor undercover bar to enjoy in the summer months and watch all your favourite live sport. This has been very popular for people wanting to book parties between 30-50 people
Waitress service restaurant with wide ranging menu of quality home-cooked food incorporating local produce wherever possible. An exciting menu is complimented with a superb daily Specials Board from the team of Chefs.
This is accompanied by a wine list offering something for every taste at “drinkable” prices.
Every Wednesday is Buy One Get One Free Steak Night from 6pm to 8:45pm